CRM Application Development
Turn customer data into a competitive advantage
A customer relationship management (CRM) system is essential to the success of any business. Through accurate data collection and reporting, a CRM solution tracks each customer interaction by providing insight into their needs and behaviors, and it keeps a close watch over the demand of your products and services. When you convert these insights into actionable business intelligence, you now have a competitive advantage.
But with well over 300 CRM software products on the market, how do you know which is best for you? Our CRM-specialized consultants, program managers and developers can help you make the right decision and guide you through your CRM journey.
Our CRM experts take advantage of the latest best practices, technologies and tools to customize your CRM solution in a way that aligns with your business processes. We can help you:
- Create a cost-effective and flexible solution that scales as your business grows
- Reduce the costs associated with software support, maintenance and upgrades to your application
- Eliminate the need to hire specialized in-house software developers
- Choose the right solution – from onsite to on-demand to cloud-based – to match your requirements
With our robust domain expertise, we help you chart the most sensible course for your business. Our CRM application development services include:
- Business and workflow assessment – We review your business processes and workflows in order to define the CRM application requirements, determine the right CRM solution, and uncover any potential problems early on.
- Product evaluations – Our consultants analyze both off-the-shelf and custom-built CRM software against your business strategy.
- Application development – Our service experts develop the technology architecture and user interfaces to support your CRM solution. We also design and build flexible, custom CRM applications or customize pre-packed CRM software to address your business problems.
- Auditing and testing – We confirm that the application meets your expectations and that it delivers the reliability, security and functionality you demand.
- Data migration – Our personnel ensure that all the data stored in your current applications is successfully migrated into your new CRM solution.
- Implementation and integration – We deliver end-to-end implementation services that ensure the CRM application seamlessly integrates into your current environment; performs properly with your other business applications; and supports your end-to-end business processes.
To speak with a CRM application development specialist, contact us directly.
- Six Simple Steps to Improve Service Quality and Reduce Costs [PDF File]
- CRM Purchasing Considerations for the SMB
- Integrated NetSuite CRM solution to deliver faster quality customer support
- Klares Licht helps consumers and businesses save energy and lower CO2 emissions
- Integrated ERP/CRM solution for remote technical support leader