Do you have experience leading software development teams? We are looking for a Back-End Technical Lead that can ensure software development and documentation compliance. You will work closely with the technical team, assign specific tasks, and ensure that the work they deliver is on time and meets our high standards.
Here is what we will need you to do:
- Analyze functional specifications, analyze requirements architecture, challenge requirements architecture, draft design options
- Assign tasks and defects to the team based on a predefined strategy and the team members’ skillset
- Ensure the team is aligned and informed about requirements, risks, and the quality of the project
- Ensure that the technical team follows the principles and directions defined by the SA
- Prepare discovery questions, participate in meetings for lead qualification and opportunity development
- Follow up on issue defects reports, conduct historical analyses of test results and integrate quality results into project plan updates
- Follow up on standards in project documentation and update documentation regarding tasks and code
- Create and deliver accurate reports for the status of tasks and defects by team member, component, remaining estimates, etc.
- Validate reported defects and provide guidance on priority and next steps
- Be responsible for the quality of team deliverables
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to sync and assess risks and their impact on the project
- Remove roadblocks for team members by providing answers or facilitating getting responses
- Support mentoring delivery and career coaching for team members and guide the team on how to use information-sharing tools
- Monitor the implementation of best practices for code reviews and implement your peer’s code review activities
- When needed, escalate problems in a cross-function matrix environment by involving other members outside the team when their expertise is needed
You will also need to possess:
- Previous experience leading software development teams
- Previous experience in web development
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and to quickly switch focus between them
- Understanding of a customer’s business needs and priorities
- Good English skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary with benefits, including:
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Complimentary certifications and training
- Performance evaluations that lead to financial compensation
- The chance to work with leading international companies
- Team building events, marathon runs, and fun activities with your team!
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE AND DELIVER EVERYWHERE
We know how to make an impact on a global scale by taking a border-free approach to customer satisfaction.
- OUTPERFORM FOR ACCELERATED GROWTH
The best investment that you can make is in yourself.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS
Productivity has nothing to do with being in the office 9 to 5. We don’t want you to miss any opportunities you may wish to enjoy anytime they occur.
- DRIVEN BY CHANGE AND INNOVATION
We don’t want you ever to get bored.
- ONE TEAM
We know that nothing gets done if we don’t work together.
OSF Global Services