We’re on the look-out for a driven and engaging individual, to help customers and prospects to
understand how Salesforce’s Commerce Cloud offerings can fit their business and strategy.
The core focus will be around B2B opportunities, and this role requires a logical thinker to guide the prospects, evaluate their needs and create proposals that are accurately estimated to produce well budgeted projects. There will be a need to see those proposals through, helping and eventually leading with the discovery of those projects, and ensuring all requirements are properly delivered.
This is a full-time, permanent role - we’re flexible in terms of working hours and location, with many of our team working from home for part of the week, however time will need to be spent in prospects’ offices in the UK and Ireland.
What will you be expected to do?
- Build trusted relationships with senior executives and key decision makers across new opportunities, internal resource and Salesforce representatives
- To develop and help deliver appropriate solutions, including proposals to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs to be aligned to business value
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of supporting technical and business resources including project management, development, design and QA
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results, along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
- Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs
- Willing and able to travel to new prospects and clients in the UK on a regular basis
What experience will you have?
- Ecommerce industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view primarily linked to Salesforce’s solutions as our lead partner (Commerce Cloud)
- Solution or enterprise architecture experience
- Business case / value engineering experience to drive compelling points of view
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication experience and relationship skills
- Translation of customer needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers
- Translating / presenting / understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery success for a software solution
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention
What skills will you have?
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Flexible approach to ways of working
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Logical and thorough work process
- High commercial awareness
- Bags of confidence and initiative
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational working environment
- Flexible working - flexi time to work hours to suit you / the opportunity to work from home
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry