Do you have experience with B2B technical architecture?
We are looking for someone who can evaluate customer opportunities that come in from our presales teams and help us develop custom-made solutions. The ideal candidate will design technical specifications that the development team will then use to implement. The solution architect must guide development efforts and perform regular code reviews while providing motivation and guidance to the entire development team during the development life cycle of the system.
Here is what we will need you to do:
- Architect and design ecommerce solutions that support industry-leading best practices in technology, features, performance, and scalability.
- Be responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This work includes taking a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and customers to design and deploy robust ecommerce solutions across web, mobile, tablet, and in-store applications.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support for the successful delivery of projects.
- Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Provide technical problem resolution for complex issues.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product.
You will also need to possess:
- Technical Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications for B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions.
- Experience implementing REST web services.
- Strong OO foundation.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Strong documentation skills.
- BS or BA (in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- 5+ years work experience, with 3+ years in professional services or consulting.
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
In return, we offer a competitive salary with benefits, including:
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Complimentary certifications and training
- Performance evaluations that lead to financial compensation
- The chance to work with leading international companies
- Team building events, marathon runs, and fun activities with your team!
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE AND DELIVER EVERYWHERE
We know how to make an impact on a global scale by taking a border-free approach to customer satisfaction.
- OUTPERFORM FOR ACCELERATED GROWTH
The best investment that you can make is in yourself.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS
Productivity has nothing to do with being in the office 9 to 5. We don’t want you to miss any opportunities you may wish to enjoy anytime they occur.
- DRIVEN BY CHANGE AND INNOVATION
We don’t want you ever to get bored.
- ONE TEAM
We know that nothing gets done if we don’t work together.
OSF Global Services